The origin of our Foundation
ARC Prospect Foundation was founded in 2008 in Chicagoland as an international, not for profit, private organization. The Foundation was born from the life process of the studies, research, and creative work of Paul N. Poloz. In early 2015, the Foundation started its work with a completely new perspective, mission, and beginning.
In his vision, he challenges contemporary culture, art, and religion, and questions the morality of the work of science and technologies. He strongly opposes any type of ideology, social and political system, state or world order that sacrifices the human personality, spiritual values, freedom, and the unique destiny of each individual for the sake of power, wealth and prosperity of civilization.
Therefore, Paul N. Poloz dedicates his life and contributes his knowledge, wealth, and experience to rediscover the divine path of the mysterious transfiguration of man and the living world. Through the active work of the Foundation, he seeks to bring a new vision and radical change to the world. Several pioneering projects, including the Museum of Native American Cultures and Spirituality, the ARC Prospect Center of Spiritual Life and Creative Dialogue are already in the process of development.
The Center will connect many creative people of art, culture, religion, and science. The Center will serve as an effective environment for the sake of the birth of a new spiritual culture, revival of art, and purification of the life of religious and non-religious people.
ARC Prospect Foundation was established to enlighten the human consciousness and bring spiritual influence to three spheres of human life:
- CULTURE. Our focus is to change the contemporary paradigm of culture from a destructive one to a creative one; from a senseless, objectified, idolized, and egocentric culture to a spiritual, conscious, and transformative one that will serve humanity and the surrounding world.
- ART. The central point of our mission is to encourage an ever-deeper understanding of the true meaning and purpose of art. Through this understanding, artists will seek a new approach and new way of art. Art shall become the language of Revelation, a transformer of the human mind, soul, and heart, and a manifestation of divine culture as the holy quest of creators and their spiritual work. Writing, reading, meditation, dance, painting, music – all arts – will serve to spiritually transform people.
- REVELATION. Revelations of beauty, wisdom, knowledge, and truth have always been a crucial and mysterious part of humanity’s achievements and growth and have always been received by those who seek it and are open to it. Yet in our time, we face a challenge that takes form as a swarm of endless noise, streaming images, and temptations that keep us distracted and closed off from these breakthroughs. This raises the question of how it can be possible to receive revelations in our current age and overcome creative blocks and emptiness. Our goal therefore is to shift the contemporary consciousness of creative people toward understanding what revelation is, how to recognize it, and how to escape its objectivization in order to purify the mind and spirit.
- The ARC Prospect mission has three components:
• Exhibition — to use all media to communicate the true values of art, revelation, and culture
• Education — to provide a comprehensive, accessible resource for teachers, artists, funders, and diverse audiences
• Programs — to promote and facilitate quality independent research that will help create powerful and critical strategic concepts in dealing with philosophical problems and challenges of the present and future
What We Do
- Our foundation develops collaboration with the creative people including artists, writers, philosophers and performers of traditional sacred music of ancient cultures.
- We organize art events, exhibitions, and conferences that promote the unification of the spiritual and creative intelligentsia of the world.
- We create programs that promote in-depth knowledge of the meaning and purpose of art in the spiritual life of man and human society. Our intention is to raise the attention of younger generations to the highest religious and philosophical values of art, culture and true creativeness. These values should serve as a source of inspiration, while invigorating the atmosphere for all creative people.
- We promote the idea of life as a perception of higher and eternal beauty and its embodiment in the works of art in the name of creativity that spiritually transform man and the world.
- We seek to invest our energies, knowledge, and abilities in the spiritual, cultural, and artistic development of young, middle-aged and older people.