ARC Prospect Foundation was established to enlighten the human consciousness and bring spiritual influence through the three following spheres:
- ART. The central point of our mission is to encourage a deeper understanding of the true meaning and purpose of art. Through this understanding, artists will seek a new approach and way of expression. Art shall become the language of Revelation, a transformer of the human mind, soul, and heart, and a manifestation of divine culture. Writing, reading, meditation, dancing, painting, music – all arts – will serve to spiritually transform people.
- CULTURE. Our focus is to change the contemporary paradigm of culture from a destructive one to a creative one; from a senseless, objectified, idolized, and egocentric culture to a spiritual, conscious, and transformative one that will serve humanity and the surrounding world.
- ESSENCE OF MAN. Through philosophical, religious, and scientific research, cross-cultural interaction, projects, and dialogue, the Foundation creates a nourishing environment for a cognitive method of Truth directed against lies, blindness, ignorance, and illusions. In short, it strives to rediscover man and bring man to himself. It constitutes an effort to define man’s search for the essence of being in order that he may have knowledge of the spiritual path, and so that he can reach a transformation of life, thereby receiving freedom and holiness in the love of God.
THREE COMPONENTS OF OUR MISSION
- Projects — to promote and facilitate quality independent research that will help create powerful and critical strategic concepts in dealing with philosophical, religious, and scientific problems and challenges of the past, present, and future.
- Exhibition — to use all media to communicate and demonstrate the true values and sense of art, as a universal language of spiritual revelation, and how it affects our life and culture.
- Research & Education — to provide a comprehensive, accessible resource for teachers, artists, students, and diverse audiences.
WHAT WE DO
Our leadership requires collaboration. Therefore, we partner with other foundations, educational institutions, art centers, nonprofits, donors, and private and public organizations on cross-sector solutions that multiply our reach and impact.
- Our foundation develops collaboration with creative people including artists, writers, philosophers, and performers of traditional, sacred music of ancient cultures.
- We organize art events, exhibitions, and conferences that promote the unification of the spiritual and creative intelligentsia of the world.
- We create programs that promote in-depth knowledge of the meaning and purpose of art in the spiritual life of man and human society. Our intention is to raise the attention of younger generations to the highest religious and philosophical values of art, culture, and true creativeness. These values should serve as a source of inspiration, while invigorating the atmosphere for all creative people.
- We promote the idea of life as a perception of higher and eternal beauty and its embodiment in works of art in the name of creativity that spiritually transforms man and the world.
- We seek to invest our energies, knowledge, and abilities in the spiritual, cultural, and artistic development of young, middle-aged, and older people.
- The Foundation promotes dialogue between scientific, cultural, and religious intellectuals.
- We promote the true meaning of culture as well as its historical, religious, and philosophical importance in human life. We strive to enlighten modern man and to deliver the profound cognition of the true criteria of spiritual culture to his understanding.
- Under conditions of uncertainty and hopelessness of the future, we seek to understand and to identify the problems which humanity is facing today.
- We are studying the modern era and exposing the lies of pseudo-culture and its illusory values.
- We provocatively claim that the way of today’s progress and the way of technology and science is the way to the end of humanity and life. The birth of the new culture that we are promoting is not a denial of the world process in time, rather, it implements the main aspirations of this process in the revelation of eternal sense. This unifies the sense of all meaning that embraces the temporal and eternal, the relative and absolute, and the human and divine.
WHO WE ARE
We are not those who are obsessed with false expectations of the future, rather, we deeply question those expectations and criticize them; we seek a philosophical solution and the spiritual enlightenment of the human mind.
We do not believe in the path of revolutionary reconstruction of the world; our way is in the cultural and spiritual enlightenment of man.
We are not tempted by political or social dreams, but are inspired by the spiritual sense of the world and the highest purpose of man in it.
We do not share the views of humanism; we believe in the fact that only spiritual enlightenment can change human beings, rather than moral laws and order.
We are not those who seek to reconstruct the world by scientific or technological methods, since these methods are contradictive, inadequate, and dangerous; we believe that this reconstruction will crush man’s consciousness by intolerable multiplicity, fragmentation, and fantasies. Man’s mind is at the mercy of his own inventions, while his existence is flung into the abstract world of technological illusions. Even if he physically continues to live on, man as the highest spiritual and intellectual being will die.
We are not alone in our beliefs, and our visions are supported by many well-known individuals of philosophy, literature, psychology, religion, and modern science. We are continuing the work and thoughts of those geniuses who sought and continue to seek the spiritual transformation of humanity, victory of light over darkness, the revelation of beauty and perfection, and victory over cosmic evil in man and humanity.
We understand that the time which we live in is a time of a grand historical fracture. The pace of the development of technological progress must be admitted as catastrophically fast. Due to the development of artificial intelligence, nanotechnology, and computer technologies occurring in the world today, man’s very existence is plummeting to great danger.
With very limited time left, we all stand before a fatal dilemma that forces us to make a choice, the choice between a great mission of man’s spiritual transformation or a path of mindlessness, cowardice, and non-existence. There is no neutral path for humanity, just as there is no neutral path for our foundation.