The Foundation is engaged in the establishment, development, and implementation of international cultural projects, and the promotion and exhibitions of works of art with the aim of awakening the spiritual and creative potential of every human being. The most well-known project among all is the Monument-Museum of Native American Cultures.
- Reach out to and unite talented, intelligent, and spiritual people around the globe and establish an online platform for exhibitions and publications of the creative work of writers, philosophers, journalists and other interesting thinkers.
- Create a successful environment for the spiritual, intellectual, and creative growth of talented people through our projects and programs.
- Initiate new dialogue regarding complex challenges in the world of art, culture, and religion.
- Organize art exhibitions of contemporary masters who are consistent with the mission and programs of our foundation.
- Create museums and centers for culture, art, spiritual healing, and education that will make a great impact on human life, culture, and art.
- Reinstate ignored and forgotten cultures for the sake of historical memory, anthropological comprehension, and intellectual and spiritual self-cognition.